2010年2月9日星期二

When I heard that my ladies boss will on leave earlier...

Since worked at Pulau Indah, Klang, I felt totally freedomless, I can't back home early, I can't watched drama or online during working hour, I had to stay at site whole the daytime and started my engineering work after 5pm, I am absolutely tired and "moodless" to continue the work, no more "jalan-jalan". Definitely, I am not satisfied my work scope now, same as my boss, I don't think she was satisfied my work outcome also.

This evening, when i heard the good news from my current colleague and ex-coursemate, Miss Ong Hui Yen that our boss will leave early for the chinese new year, I felt damn shiok and happy. This is not a good sign. I should not think so such if I really wanna earn the experience from here.

I am a normal human being. I am greedy human. eager to get many things in a same times. I want travel, I want money, I want this and I want that also.

没有评论: