2010年2月21日星期日

Grandma's Graden








Grandma is a 86 years old "old" woman, she is pretty kind and good for everyone. She like to gardening, sewing which all those things are failed done by my mum, haha. Grandma become old and old, her vertebra (back) bend from 90 degree to almost 45 degree,but she still enjoy to do farming and other activities, she treat her grandsons very well especially for those stayed at hometown just like my cousin, my sister and i.

The photo above show the plant farm by my grandma such as melon,vegetables and others. Even though she always sweating all the day and keep complainted that she was tired, but still finised that work as daily routine. I think that is good for a "old" senior citizen. Keep exercise and think positive is the way to alive healthy.

At the become new year, I hope my grandma can be keep healthy and happy all the times.

没有评论: