2010年3月21日星期日

21st March 2010

Long time do not written blog. This is because busy with my work , car, handphone and other matters. Finally, get my first car - Black Proton Saga and my first PDA handphone - HTC Touch Viva, actually i am more excited to get my phone instead of getting my car, perhaps i never use this kind of phone but i had drive the car for 2 months time already. Nevertheless, i think i will appreciated what i own now. The next step, i have to concern to my work, i hope i won't get any major mistake in the current job, abuthen sure burder my colleagues. Besides that, I should i should re-financial to ensure the flow and let it roll become a big snow ball, haha.

A lot of peoples concern about my current job, asked whether i am happy with it or not. Sincerely, at the initial, i felt wanna quit from the work because i were compare with other offer and make myself unhappy. After sometimes, i feel actually my company is still ok compare to other company, atleast, my superior was willing to teach us somethings. But she like to ask people to stay back after the working hours, haha. One major benefit for my current work is i always have the free meal from the suppliers and contractors...hehe...

Perhaps i was become like a uncle or what la, i just feel that i should concern to my healthy, that is why i am so hardworking to have exercise every morning, but i do not loss any weight since i eaten a lot of meals. I have to make a simple medical operation after my probation period, i would not make it now because i dislike to be deduct my salary. Dun worry, that is a very minor operation, wont harm to my life.

Along my life, my sister is a very important people, she always help and advise me when i needed anythings. At here, i would like to say thank to her. But, most of time, she taken advantages on me. Am I right, my dearest sister.

没有评论: